spending quite some time on the software I have chosen to use, Autodesk pro have many useful tool which well help me texture my work and paint my backgrounds.
 |
Final experimentation edit
|
 |
outline experimentation/log edit
Though I liked the softness of the paint brush tool, I feel that using it to outline is too soft to then further paint behind it. Using the pencil tool to outline with the log, the image appears sharper. I may decide to outline the entire scenes in pencil then painting beneath them; later being able to add better refined detail with highlights and shadows. |
Previous to painting test painting first background I chose to experiment with the given tools and brushes. I found that the pencil tool for outlining was best and the paintbrush with opacity turned down with and overlay of smudging and smearing helps create a hand drawn/watercolour effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment